Lectronix hardware development services provides our clients a complete combination of architectural design, prototyping, testing and certification services for developing hardware and complete systems using the industries best tools.
Our Technology expertise includes:
- 8, 16, 32 bit Microcontrollers and Microprocessors from Intel, Freescale, Hitachi, Atmel, Microchip among others.
- Digital Signal Processors (DSPs) from Texas Instruments, Freescale & Analog Devices
- Multiprocessor system designs
- Automotive networking – CAN, J1939, J1587, J1708, J1850, MOST
- Automotive hardened digital and analog interfacing.
- Wireless systems including Bluetooth, WiFi, WiMAX, and custom ISM Band transceivers
- Video and Audio interfaces
- Custom Flat Panel Display Systems
- Communications Interfaces – 10/100 Ethernet, T1, ADSL, Frame Relay, ATM25 and SHDSL
- PCMCIA, ISA, VME, PCI and cPCI BUS systems
- Multilayer high speed PCB design
- Verilog and VHDL development
To ensure that our clients technical and program goals area achieved, Lectronix executes our project management with a client-centered collaborative approach that ensures effectiveness and efficiency between your team and ours.