At Lectronix we view printed circuit board assembly prototyping as a subset of the design phase which means building an actual circuit to a theoretical design to verify that it achieves intended performance, and to provide a physical platform for debugging if it does not.
Our collaborative prototyping approach enables error detection to be found and eliminated before the design is finalized. During this process, we are typically able to provide valuable feedback regarding Design for Manufacture (DFM), Automated Inspection and Testability, saving our customers time and money.
Whether or not we are performing PCB assembly design services, we proactively serve our customers needs for prototypes and dedicate a portion of one of our production lines for this function.
By so doing, we are able to provide:
- Pre-qualified suppliers for quick turn PCB’s, tools, and mechanicals
- Small lot order quantities
- Turn-around times as short as 3 days, depending on material availability
- Prototypes are assembled in actual production environment
- Production grade full documentation is also provided
Lectronix prototyping process provides flexibility to our customers evolving designs (and related changes in Bills of Material) and shifting project schedules. Which allow us to rapidly get new products into the hands of engineers and customers, while at the same time providing the highest levels of quality.