Regardless of the product complexity or volume requirements, Lectronix has the ability to implement a system level assembly plan to accommodate our customer’s demands.
Our capabilities include tracking specific build information across components, assemblies, and systems for historical analysis of each product.
We also offer our customers many advantages, including faster time to market, increased flexibility and cost reduction opportunities.
Partnership with Lectronix for value-add services offer a range of advantages for those whose focus is on achieving cost and competitive advantage in their markets.
Test Options – Box Build Integration
- Hi Pot test on assembled rack, power supplies or complete system
- Functional test
- Full system audit test
- Custom design and implementation of product specific test strategy
Electronic Systems Design
- Full system solutions. Lectronix uses systems tools such as Rhino 3D, Solidworks and AutoCAD to develop electro-mechanical designs for customers.
- DFM and FMEA Analysis
- Partnership with best-in-class fabricators for optimum lead time and cost solutions
- Standard rack or custom configurations
Electronic Systems Integration
- Assembly & test of press-fit & SMT printed circuit boards
- Integration of board assemblies into metal sub-rack or plastic housing
- Addition of line cards, PCA modules & other sub-assemblies
- Assembly of power distribution units, cable assemblies, thermal management units
- Full cabinet integration – configured to customer specification
- Final test to customer specification
- Direct Ship to Point of Use
- Managed spares, repairs & warranty through reverse logistics strategy
- Global manufacturing & product management