At Lectronix, delivering your product to the right place at the right time is critical.
Our direct order fulfillment and distribution services decrease customers’ product time-to-market. We can ship products directly to you, or we can drop ship directly to your customer so that you never have to touch the product. By closely managing your orders, we can balance both regional and global demands through the use of our global logistics partners.
Our customers benefit from our fulfillment services by:
- Improved order response time
- Increased configuration flexibility
- End-to-end supply chain visibility and control
- High level of inventory turns, reduced material storage footprint and material handling costs
- Management of customer orders, order changes, expedites and cancellations
Supply Chain Services
Since inception, the Lectronix team has evolved the process of how electronic products are designed, developed, engineered and manufactured in the evolving global supply chain.
In keeping pace with this evolution, Lectronix, Inc. has competitively developed a new “Embedded Design & Manufacturing Services – Hybrid Model” to accommodate the technology driven customer by:
- Managing the Security of Intellectual Property
- Enabling State Side Product Development and Know How
- Increasing the efficiency of Product Development
- Reducing Total Cost to Market
- Improving Time to Market Efficiency
- Balance the Scale of Production in “Low Cost/High Value” Manufacturing Solutions
- Insured by the Industry’s leading High–End Quality Models
- This model’s primary focus is driven by the industry’s needs for efficiency and effectiveness of both stateside
product development and on-shore/right-shore manufacturing options.
Lectronix offers a wide range of capabilities and solutions to meet customers specific needs. We are experienced in working with small companies and global OEM’s, ranging from board assembly to full product assembly and shipment to end customers.
At Lectronix we are committed to continually improving quality. Below is a list of our Quality Programs & Compliance:
- RoHS Compliant (Pb-free)
- IPC 7721 Solder Certification
- IPC-A-610 Class II of III Workmanship Standards
Lectronix quality programs also includes identifying additional requirements between our customers quality systems and our own, along with implementing plans to comply with their applicable requirements.
To view our TS and ISO “Certificates of Registration” please visit our About Us page.
Lectronix works with both customers and suppliers to ensure that the best price is negotiated on materials and that they arrive on schedule and meet quality requirements. We also support multiple vendor sourcing on critical components to relieve time constraints in manufacturing. Materials, as well as customer kits, are inventoried and kept in controlled storage areas.
- Dedicated Procurement Team
- Electronic Document Control System
- Global Component Sourcing -including custom plastic, metal and cable assemblies
- MRP System
- On-site Kitting Materials Support
- Supplier Inventory Management
Lectronix delivers “Quality” Design, Engineering and Manufacturing Services that meet and exceed all of our customer’s expectations. This is executed and achieved through the company’s International Standards Organization (ISO) Quality Policy Statement.
- Lectronix, Inc. exists to serve its customer’s needs.
- We are committed to maintaining customer satisfaction, flexibility and rapid response.
- In all that we do, we will conduct ourselves accordingly with respect for all individuals.
Our objective is to achieve continuous improvement in the quality of our products and services with the ultimate goal of improving customer satisfaction and industry leadership.
Lectronix, Inc. is committed to a Quality Management System that will enhance customer satisfaction through the delivery of reliable products. Our goal is to consistently outperform the competition.
The Management of this company will ensure that this policy is implemented and understood by all.
Lectronix, Inc. ISO/TS16949:2009 Certification
Lectronix, Inc. ISO/9001:2008 Certification
Service & Repair
Lectronix is responsive to meeting the needs of both the end user and customers’ for product repair and redeployment. Our relationships with major logistics suppliers enable us to respond quickly to your immediate customer and product needs.
In a time sensitive global marketplace, Lectronix can provide you with the following after-market services to meet those.
Our after-market offerings include:
- Product Repair/Refurbishment/Upgrade
- Spares Management
- Global Logistics and Materials Management